Your path to a bright financial future begins here
Did you know that as a member of Northern Skies, you have free access to GreenPath Financial Wellness?
It is our mission to continually find ways to help improve the financial lives of our members. Our partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness gives you access to more financial resources such as online financial courses, planning tools, webinars, and financial calculators.
GreenPath is a non-profit company whose purpose is to equip people with the knowledge and tools to lead financially healthier lives. Their financial experts are warm, friendly, and can help you to ease financial stress, save for the future, and work towards achieving your financial goals.
To speak with a GreenPath expert today, call (877) 337-3399
Counselors are available: Mon-Thurs 4am-6pm | Fri 4am-3pm | Sat 5am-2pm (AKST)
GreenPath offers personalized assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management
- Debt repayment
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
To use this new service, call (877) 337-3399, click the Get Started button, or select any of the options below:
- Online Education - GreenPath University is your online source for free eCourses videos, webinars, articles, and other financial education resources.
- Debt Counseling - GreenPath offers free consumer credit counseling and debt counseling without a sales pitch. Their caring, certified experts will explore options for achieving your financial goals. Everyone receives a personalized action plan.
- Debt Management - If you want to eliminate credit card or other types of debt, a GreenPath debt management plan may stop collection collection calls, lower interest rates, and save you lots of money.
- Housing Services - GreenPath's housing experts offer foreclosure prevention services, home buyer preparation assistance, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Student Loans - GreenPath will look into student loan repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each student loan repayment strategy so you can make an informed decision.
- Credit Report - Learn how to better understand your credit report and how to manage your credit score.