The Benson Branch is Open at Our New 1001 E Benson Location
Steady growth has allowed us to take it up another notch and we’re doing it in a big way! On Monday, November 27, our Benson branch was relocated to 1001 E Benson Blvd which features a multi-lane drive-thru and drive-thru ATM lane. Our new branch is warm and welcoming and is a symbol of not only our thanks to you, but of our continuing commitment to our members, their families, and our community.
Be sure to stop by for a visit soon, we know you’re going to love it!
Anchorage Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Costco | Dimond Blvd
- Costco | DeBarr Rd
- Target | 100th Ave
- Target | Tikahtnu
And, don't forget the ATMs at each of our branches:
- Benson Branch | 1001 E Benson | Drive-Thru
- O'Malley Branch | 1000 O'Malley | Drive-Thru
Important: Update Your Information
It is VERY IMPORTANT that we have updated contact information on file so that you can continue accessing eNavigator online banking. You must have a valid email address and the information you provide at login must match what we have on file for you. For helpful information to help make your transition easy, view our guide.
Update your information today by giving us a call, or by stopping by one of our branches.
We Want Your Stories
Northern Skies has definitely grown and experienced many changes over the years. We want to honor our history by putting together a collection of old documents, pictures, letters, and memories our members may have. We would greatly appreciate anything you'd be willing to share. If you'd like to contribute, please contact Robyn at 907-550-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPDATED BROWSER REQUIREMENTS | EFFECTIVE 06-21-16
To ensure that you are able to continue to utilize many of the electronic services that we offer, it is essential that you ensure that your internet browsers (mobile devices as well) up to date and supported.
Here is a list of the browsers that will be supported after June 21:
- Chrome 44
- Firefox 38
- Internet Explorer 11 (PC)
- Safari 8 (Mac)
- Android 5.0
- iOS 8.0
- Windows Phone 8.1 or IE Mobile 11
To help you determine which browser you currently have, simply click on a link below. Then, follow the online links to update your version if need be.
Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing effort to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud.
Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from us, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud".
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud" option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.