Information and Alerts
VETERANS DAY CLOSURE | Updated 11-04-13
In honor of those who have nobly served out country,
our branches will be closed Veterans Day,
Monday, November 11, 2013.
eNAVIGATOR ONLINE BANKING ALERT | Updated 10-21-13
Due to system maintenance, eNavigator Online Banking may be unavailable
Tuesday, October 22 from 4am - 5:30am.
COLUMBUS DAY CLOSURE | Updated 10-07-13
In honor of Columbus Day, our branches will be closed
Monday, October 14, 2013.
! FRAUD ALERT ! | Updated 09-13-13
We have reports of individuals receiving calls that claim their "card" has been deactivated and asked to enter their card information into an automated system. Please hang up and DO NOT provide any personal information. Any legitimate information requests from us would be done directly by a staff member and never by an automated system. If you have questions or information you feel is important to share with us, please call us directly at (907) 561-1407 or (800) 747-1407.
LABOR DAY CLOSURE | Updated 08-30-13
In honor of Labor Day, our branches will be closed
Monday, September 2, 2013.
MEMBER APPRECIATION BBQ | Updated 06-28-13
- Friday, July 12 | 11:30am - 3:30pm
- FUN FOR KIDS (of all ages) | Noon - 2pm
Please join us as we take this opportunity to say "thank you" to our members for the continued support of Northern Skies through the years. This is also a great time for you to invite your family,friends, and co-workers to come and check out your credit union and, to enjoy lunch on us.
INDEPENDENCE DAY CLOSURE | Updated 06-27-13
In honor of Independence Day, our branches will be closed Thursday, July 4, 2013.
eNAVIGATOR ONLINE BANKING ALERT | Updated 06-21-13
Due to system maintenance, eNavigator Online Banking may be unavailable:
- Friday, June 21 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday, June 22 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
MEMORIAL DAY CLOSURE | Updated 05-20-13
In honor of Memorial Day, our branches will be closed Monday, May 27, 2013.
HERE WE GROW AGAIN ... | Updated 04-01-13
Introducing Northern Skies eSuite; A suite of services that gives you control of how you pay, print, or how you view bills and statements online.
- eStatements | View and print your monthly statements from the comforts of home. With eStatements there's not need to wait and all of your account information is just a click away.
- e-lerts | When life gets busy, it's easy to forget all kinds of things. Make life easier on yourself with e-lerts. e-lerts can remind you to pay your loan payment, when to make a deposit, or even tell you when your mom's birthday is coming.
- ePay | Save time and money with new and improved ePay. Pay bills or send funds to friends online. It's fast, easy-to-use, secure, and best of all - it's FREE! Don't have time to sit down and set up your bills? Don't worry - we've got you covered. One of our friendly staff can do that for you.
- eMobile | Northern Skies just got mobile with our brand new mobile app that will be available to you very soon. You'll be able to check balances, make transfers, and get our most current rates - all on the go! eMobile will be available to download soon from Google Play and the App Store.
- eSkip | Don't wait for Christmas to skip your payment. Do it anytime, anywhere. Just log in to your account via the eNavigator and free up spending cash anytime during the year.•eNavigator | We don't believe in "bankers hours"! With this free service, you can access your accounts anytime from any internet-enabled computer, no matter what time it is. How's that for convenient?
NATIONAL YOUTH SAVINGS WEEK APRIL 21-27 | Updated 04-01-13
'Stache Your Cash at Northern Skies!
Ten young savers will be selected nationwide to each win $100 in the Youth Savings Challenge! Simply make a deposit to your Northern Skies account (or open a new one) during the month of April to participate*.
(*Must be under age 18 to participate. For contest details, visit www.cuna.org and enter Savings Challenge in the search box.)
FBI WARNS OF NEW FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME | Updated 03-26-13
"Under this new scheme, victims receive a text message on their cell phones stating their cards had been de-activated and to call a 907 area code number to re-activate. The recording asked for their 16-digit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and PIN."
The FBI advises that if you should receive a text message from an entity regarding a credit card account, delete the message and call the number listed on the back of your credit card.