SIGN UP FOR eSTATEMENTS!
View and print your monthly statements from the comforts of home. With eStatements there's not need to wait and all of your account information is just a click away.
With the hiking and biking season almost at a close, it's a great time to get ready for our great Alaskan winters. We've got rates as low as 3.65% APR* on snow machines and other ATVs. Call and apply today so you'll be ready to hit the trails when the powder flies.
*Rates as low as 3.65% and up to 100% financing available to well qualified borrowers. Rates and term may vary depending on creditworthiness.
DON'T WAIT TO SKIP YOUR PAYMENT
Now you can start shopping early. We've expanded our Skip-A-Payment program so you don't have to wait for the holidays to roll around. Just log into eNavigator online banking, click the eSkip link, and pick the month that's right for you. You can also make the request by phone, by filling out and returning the form below, or coming in to either of our convenient locations. Give yourself a break and an early gift this holiday season.
TAKE US SHOPPING
It seems like the holidays come faster and faster with each passing year. Don't let it catch you by surprise. Apply for the Northern Skies Visa Platinum card. Rates are as low as 8.95% and there's never an annual fee. Call our loan department today to make sure you're ready for this holiday shopping season.
PLEASE JOIN US IN SUPPORTING THESE GREAT CAUSES
Contributions can be made at any branch or via the eNavigator Online Banking by simply making a transfer from your account to account number 10052 S1 NOR (please type the charity name in the description field).
- MIRACLE JEANS DAY | The Children's Hospital at Providence. Monetary contributions accepted through the end of October.
- TEARS FOUNDATION | Provide infant funeral services for bereaved families that cannot otherwise pay for them. Monetary contributions accepted through the end of October.
- FOOD BANK OF ALASKA | Food and monetary contributions help feed hungry Alaskans. Non-perishable food items will be collected at both of our branches. Contributions accepted through the end of December.
CONGRATULATIONS TO CINTHIA | Northern Skies Employee of the Quarter!
2014 ANNUAL ELECTION NOTIFICATIONS
Our 2014 election will be carried out by mail ballot (should there be additional qualified candidates) and will fill two 3-year term positions on the Board of Directors. If necessary, ballots will be mailed to members in January and the election results will be announced at the 2014 Annual Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
The Nominating Committee has nominated the following candidates for the offices indicated:
Two Board of Director Positions (3-year terms)
Chris Schlichten - Currently employed with FEI Company as a Senior Network Engineer in the field of Information Technology. Mr. Schlichten has been a member of Northern Skies since 1989 and has participated in volunteer activities continuously as both a Supervisory Committee Member and as a Board Member since 2004.
Jack McGary - Presently retired, Mr. McGary has served our community for many dedicated years in the field of fire prevention and in the capacity of State Fire Marshal. Mr. McGary has been a member of Northern Skies FCU since 1997 and has been a Northern Skies Board Member since 2005.
Other members interested in becoming candidates can qualify by the petition method. Official petition forms must be used and will be available on October 15, 2013, by calling the credit union at (907) 561-1407. The signatures and account numbers of at least 1% of members are required in order to qualify as a candidate by the petition method. Petitions must be returned to the credit union by 6 p.m. on November 15, 2013. If no additional candidates qualify by petition, the slate of candidates will remain as proposed by the Nominating Committee. If there is only one candidate for each position, the election will not be conducted by mail ballot and, as long as there is at least one candidate for each position, there will be no floor nominations.
HERE WE GROW AGAIN ...
Introducing Northern Skies eSuite; A suite of services that gives you control of how you pay, print, or how you view bills and statements online.
- eStatements | View and print your monthly statements from the comforts of home. With eStatements there's not need to wait and all of your account information is just a click away.
- e-lerts | When life gets busy, it's easy to forget all kinds of things. Make life easier on yourself with e-lerts. e-lerts can remind you to pay your loan payment, when to make a deposit, or even tell you when your mom's birthday is coming.
- ePay | Save time and money with new and improved ePay. Pay bills or send funds to friends online. It's fast, easy-to-use, secure, and best of all - it's FREE! Don't have time to sit down and set up your bills? Don't worry - we've got you covered. One of our friendly staff can do that for you.
- eMobile | Northern Skies just got mobile with our brand new mobile app that will be available to you very soon. You'll be able to check balances, make transfers, and get our most current rates - all on the go! eMobile will be available to download soon from Google Play and the App Store.
- eSkip | Don't wait for Christmas to skip your payment. Do it anytime, anywhere. Just log in to your account via the eNavigator and free up spending cash anytime during the year.
- eNavigator | We don't believe in "bankers hours"! With this free service, you can access your accounts anytime from any internet-enabled computer, no matter what time it is. How's that for convenient?